Pizza Oven Prawns Recipe with chorizo, garlic and chilli | 15 mins
Not too tricky ** (Serves four people)
- 2 x tbsp oil
- 2 x cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 x red chilli, seeds removed (keep the seeds in if you prefer the heat)
- 120g Chorizo, diced
- 24 x fresh (or frozen) King prawns
- 1 x lemon
- Parsley to garnish chopped
- Crusty bread
- Heat your oven using the lighting instructions. Push your fire back around 300c and add 2 logs.
- Heat the oil in your Igneus cast iron casserole dish lid, peel and finely chop your garlic and chilli and add them to the hot oil. Fry for a minute or so.
- Add the chorizo and fry for 5 mins or until it starts to crisp us slightly.
- Add the prawns and fry for a couple of mins on either side until pink and no longer translucent.
- Bring the pan out of the oven and squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the pan and stir.
- Sprinkle the parsley over your pan and serve with crusty bread.
We hope you enjoy this pizza oven prawns recipe!