We know it can be hard choosing a pizza oven, our team can help you choose the right one for your needs. You can get in touch by calling us on 01423 575885 or emailing us on [email protected].Shop now
Pizza Oven Roast Potatoes | 25 mins
Ingredients – Serves 4/6
- 1kg good quality potatoes (King Edward)
- Garlic (optional)
- Rosemary (optional)
- Light your pizza oven following the ‘Lighting Instructions’. You will want your oven around 300-400c.
- Peel the potatoes and chop into chunks. Get a pan boiling to a rolling boil – make sure the water is salted
- Parboil the potatoes for 8-10 mins.
- Drain and allow to dry.
- Meanwhile, pour some oil into a good quality roasting tin and place in your oven. When the oil is hot, carefully spoon your potatoes into the hot oil and sprinkle with salt. Place the tray back into the oven and wearing a glove and using a large spoon, keep the potatoes moving and turning.
- Once the potatoes look like they are nearly there (after around 15 mins), throw a couple of unpeeled garlic cloves and soe rosemary into the tray and keep the potatoes moving.
- After 20 mins bring the tray out of the oven and check.
Please note timings for roast potatoes may vary depending on which pizza oven you are using.