Pizza Oven Steak Recipe
- 4 x steak (cut of your choice) We prefer ribeye!
- Heat up your oven using the lighting instructions. Push back your fire around 400c and add 1 kiln dried log
- Place your cast iron Skillet into the oven with a small amount of oil. Heat the pan
- Carefully place your steak into the pan 2 at a time and cook to your liking – turn the steak after a couple of minutes.
- Once cooked to your liking, remove to a plate wrap with foil to rest and repeat for 2 remaining steaks.
- For medium we suggest a few mins per side.
We hope you enjoy out pizza oven steak recipe!
Our Igneus Cast Iron cookware is perfect for using when cooking steak. Choose from ridged skillet pans or even give the Tuscan grill a go! The benefit of cooking in an Igneus oven is all down to the fantastic wood fired flavour you get!