Cast Iron Roasting Tray
This roasting tray is made from cast iron and is great for roasting joints of meat, cooking poultry, potatoes, vegetables, curries, meatballs and more.
Always wear heatproof gloves when using the roasting tray in any oven.
After using your cast iron roasting tray:
- After use, heat the tray within hot water and bring to the boil to break down cooking residues.
- Clean the pan fully with a sponge or brush and hot water.
- Then dry it fully (if possible by heating up in your oven).
- Once totally dry, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a cloth or paper towel and store in a dry place.
- If the roasting tray is not used frequently, wrap it in absorbent paper.
- Regularly season your cast iron pan to prevent rusting.
Not suitable for dishwashers
Igneus Sourdough Balls delivered to your door...
Produce absolutely delicious pizzas! When thawed, they stay fresh for up to three days if refrigerated and give perfect results every time.
Fuel your Igneus Pizza Oven...
We have a specifically made wood bundle available. It includes, kindling, kiln dried silver birch logs and natural firelighters. and is perfect for use in any Igneus pizza oven.