Cast Iron Sizzler Pan
This pan is made from cast iron and is perfect for sizzling steaks, cooking fish, vegetables, curries, meatballs and more. It comes with a wooden serving board made from birch.
Always wear heatproof gloves when using the sizzler pan in any oven.
After using your cast iron sizzler pan:
- After use, heat the cast iron sizzler pan within hot water and bring to the boil to break down cooking residues.
- Clean the pan fully with a sponge or brush and hot water.
- Then dry it fully (if possible by heating up in your oven).
- Once totally dry, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a cloth or paper towel and store in a dry place.
- If the sizzler pan is not used frequently, wrap it in absorbent paper.
- Regularly season your cast iron pan to prevent rusting.
Not suitable for dishwashers
Igneus Sourdough Balls delivered to your door...
Produce absolutely delicious pizzas! When thawed, they stay fresh for up to three days if refrigerated and give perfect results every time.
Fuel your Igneus Pizza Oven...
We have a specifically made wood bundle available. It includes, kindling, kiln dried silver birch logs and natural firelighters. and is perfect for use in any Igneus pizza oven.