Cast Iron Sizzler Pan
This pan is made from cast iron and is perfect for sizzling steaks, cooking fish, vegetables, curries, meatballs and more. It comes with a wooden serving board made from birch.
Always wear heatproof gloves when using the sizzler pan in any oven.
After using your cast iron sizzler pan:
- After use, heat the cast iron sizzler pan within hot water and bring to the boil to break down cooking residues.
- Clean the pan fully with a sponge or brush and hot water.
- Then dry it fully (if possible by heating up in your oven).
- Once totally dry, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil with a cloth or paper towel and store in a dry place.
- If the sizzler pan is not used frequently, wrap it in absorbent paper.
- Regularly season your cast iron pan to prevent rusting.
Not suitable for dishwashers